First Giveaway!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami chapter.

Her Campus is excited to announce our first giveaway of the semester. In partnership with the campus rep for Warner Music Group, we are giving away a prize packt that will feature a variety of surprises! In total there are 6 prize packs to be won. Each day next week we will select another winner.

What’s in the prize pack?
There are gifts from Her Campus including gummies, stickers and more! Warner Music Group is providing sunglasses, pins, stickers and a bunch of other swag. We can’t tell you everything in the bag, otherwise there’d be no surprise!

Can I win more than once?
Only one prize pack per person. Winners can still enter any and all giveaways we have for the remainder of the semester.

How do I enter?
Each favorite, like, share, and/or retweet any social media post with the hashtag #HCxWMGContest counts as 1 entry. Any relevant post on social media using the hashtag #HCxWMGContest will also count as an entry.

Do my number of entries reset to 0 every time you pick a winner?
No! Each entry counts and remains an entry until every prize pack is given away.

Is there a limit to the number of times I can enter?
No! You can enter as many times as you like. The more you interact with both groups on social media, the better the chance you have of winning.

When does the contest start and end?
You can begin entering the contest NOW and we’ll start picking the first winners on Monday, September 26. The contest will run for six days or until all bags are given away.

Entry rules:

• Must be a current University of Miami student with a valid C# and CaneID
  • Must follow Her Campus on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
  • Must follow Miami Music on Facebook or Twitter
  • Must respond to the social media post/message informing them they won within 24 hours
  • Must be able to meet somewhere on campus to receive their prize pack
  • Undergraduate, Graduate, Medical, and Law students are eligible.

Good luck!

DMV born and raised (and I do NOT mean the department of motor vehicles!). I'm a sarcasm afficiando and future owner of the Baltimore Ravens. Or the world. I'm always interested in government, politics, business, and sports. Entrepreneurship major, sports administration minor, graduating in 2018.