Teen Vogue Event Recap

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Hey collegiettes! 

Our HC team is truly thankful to all of you who came out and visited us during our #BTSS event at The Seal yesterday in the blazing heat and grabbed some free swag courtesy of Teen Vogue! All of the goodies from H&M gift cards, Nasty Gal bags, shoes, and clothes, Maybelline lipsticks, and Garnier haircare packets were gone within the first two hours of our event! If you wear that Nasty Gal dress or rock that Maybelline shade you walked away with yesterday to 90’s night later tonight, make sure you document your look and share it on social media using the appropriate tags we provided you with. We hope you enjoy reading up on the August and September issues of Teen Vogue, and be sure to check out our Instragrams and Facebook album from yesterday. Thanks again for your help in making this event such a success, and stay tuned for even more exciting things we have in store for our readers throughout the year!

Alex McNulty

Miami (OH)