Study with Me: the Study Tool You Didn’t Know You Needed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

As college students we’ve all struggled with studying at one point or another. One of the most difficult struggles is overcoming lack of motivation you might encounter. Sometimes it feels like there’s not enough time in the day, and you’ve fallen into a continuous loop of resistance and despair.

I recently discovered a study tool that’s free, easy to use, and available as long as you have Internet access. I found a Youtube channel called “The Strive Studies,” created by Jamie, a medical student. Her channel has videos of her studying in real-time: The purpose of the videos are to play in the background while you are studying. This helps to create a more inclusive and effective study environment. There are also many similar videos made by different accounts.

I’ve found that while playing the videos during studying, I’ve had better information retention and focus. All you need to do it search “Study with me”: Give it a try!

Feature Photo