Spotted: On-Campus Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Some of the best back to school styles on display in Oxford! See if YOU were spotted…

Sophomore Kate Fauble plays with the nautical theme by wearing white shorts, a blue v-neck and Sperry Topsiders paired with a blue and white striped bag from H&M.

[pagebreak]

Senior Patricia Jjemba keeps it simple and fashionable by following the stripes and floral trend. It’s a bold move, but very hot this season.

[pagebreak]

Mixing and matching vivid patterns is always risky but when done right can be striking. Sophomore Mary Kate Virostek walked the fine line of black, yellow and blue patterns and came out looking fab.

[pagebreak]

The silver accents in the belt and strappy sandals make this a very vivid look. Sophomore Amielia Adams knew what she was doing when she got dressed that morning.

[pagebreak]

I LOVE bold stripes. Whether horizontal or vertical, they’re always a head turner. Sophomore Megan Sharrett pulls off this classic look by accessorizing with a fun necklace.

[pagebreak]

Friends and Fashion: the black bandeau underneath the lacy white top is a new perspective on the very “in” lace look. And turquoise? Always a good idea.

[pagebreak]

If you don’t have a cross-body purse, you need one. Girls at Miami U have been flocking Uptown while sporting this very practical look. Sophomore Shannon “Shane” Corcoran is wearing an Urban Outfitters floral silk shirt paired with white Gap shorts and Steve Madden black sandals.

Alaine Perconti graduated from Miami University (OH) with degrees in Marketing and Journalism. She is the co-founder of the Miami (OH) Chapter and was President from 2011-2013. After graduation, Alaine moved to Cincinnati, OH where she works for a digital marketing agency and is an active volunteer for a local animal rescue. As an HC Alum, Alaine is now a Her Campus Chapter Advisor and is excited to be a positive influence and professional partner for CC's in her new role.