Retail Review: BlueTique

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

So…I know I wasn’t the only one pumped about a new store called BlueTique coming to Oxford this fall. I mean I love me some Juniper, but I was excited to see what BlueTique had to offer.

And I have not been disappointed! They offered a lot of great merchandise. As soon as I walked through the colorful doors, Jason Mraz was playing in the background, so I fell in love with the bright atmosphere. All the workers there were friendly and very eager to help, so as far as I’m concerned, they get an A plus for customer service!

Now let’s talk FASHION. Their tagline “Hip, Trendy, Affordable” is very accurate. All the clothing was extremely cute and all the pieces are very different, which is great because I like to have my own individual style. They also have great accessories, from shoes to jewelry to handbags and even cute shower caddies. YES SHOWER CADDIES!

I ended up walking out with two shirts, a bracelet, three bangles, and a ring for only $70 bucks. With great customer service, a wonderful atmosphere, and cheap and chic clothing, BlueTique definitely gets two thumbs up.

Kiaya White is a Junior at Miami University. She is a Contributing Writer, for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus."