Inspiration From Your Favorite Female Superheroes

A lot of collegiettes wish they had superpowers like their favorite superheroes. But sometimes, as our favorite female superheroes prove, super is just a state of mind. Follow these life lessons and feel your powers increase:

Respect Others“If the prospect of living in a world where trying to respect the basic rights of those around you and valuing each other simply because we exist are such daunting, impossible tasks then what sort of world are we left with? And what sort of world do you want to live in?” – Wonder Woman

Be Yourself“The greater the struggle against your power, the more it resists. Let it become you, and you will find out what you are meant to be.” – Starfire

Love Yourself“In a world of ordinary mortals, you are a wonder woman.” – Queen Hippolyta

Face Your Problems Head On“There’s a reason I don’t have a list of villains as long as Bruce’s, Barry’s, or even yours. When I deal with them, I deal with them.” – Wonder Woman

Be Kind“Peace is a virtue, a state of mind, a disposition for benevolence, confidence, and justice. It is not simply the absence of war.” – Wonder Woman

Don’t Listen to Negative Opinions“I know my value. Anyone else’s opinion doesn’t really matter.” – Agent Peggy Carter