Tyler Moccio ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

This Week’s Campus Celebrity is Sophomore Tyler Moccio. Tyler is from the town of Agawam in western Massachusetts; for those of you that do not know where Agawam is, just think Six Flags! Tyler is an Athletic Training major here at Merrimack and hopes to become an athletic trainer for the college level or beyond. If this doesn’t happen then he would love to be a physical therapist or a physician’s assistant. Tyler is involved in lots of activities here on campus. Along with being a Student Ambassador and Orientation Leader, he takes place in various intramural sports; these include flag football, basketball, volleyball, floor hockey, and softball. His favorite parts of Merrimack College are the friends that he has made here along with the small class sizes. On Tyler’s free time he loves to go to the gym and show his warrior spirit at softball, hockey, and football games!

Part of the HC Merrimack College chapter.
Rachel DeYoung is a junior at Merrimack College pursuing a degree in Business Marketing with a minor in Mass Communications. This is her third year as a member of the Her Campus Merrimack College chapter where she assumes the role of Campus Correspondent. You can follow her on Instagram (rdeyoung)