This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

Name: Sam Marotta

Year: 2014

Major: Sports Management/ Management

Hometown: Bridgewater Ma

Relationship Status: In a relationship with Antonia Engel

Interests/Activities: What do you look for in a girl? A girl who can be herself around me

Best date you’ve been on? This summer my girlfriend and I spent a week in Venice, which consisted of a series of amazing dates.

Biggest turn ons? A girl who can make me laugh, and doesn’t need me to do too much for her for us to enjoy each other.

Biggest turn offs?  A person who always needs attention

First thing you notice in a girl? Eyes and smile

If you could trade places with someone, who would it be?  Brendan Ellis (because who wouldn’t)

3 things you would bring with you to a deserted island? Bear Grylls, My girlfriend, and Brendan Ellis (again why wouldn’t you)

Biggest fear? Snakes

Where is the best place to meet girls on campus? I wouldn’t know I have a girlfriend, but I have heard the hockey games are a great place I would strongly encourage everyone to go

Embarrassing confession? I watch HGTV religiously

Blondes or brunettes?  Blondes

Most romantic thing you’ve done for a girl? Picnic on the beach at night

If you were a type of alcohol, what would you be and why?  A nice Scotch because I just get better with age

Favorite song to dance to at a party? Swedish House Mafia any one of their songs

Hottest outfit a girl can wear? Sweatpants and t-shirt and if they look good in it they will look good in anything

Celebrity crush? Jennifer Anniston

Best way to win you over? Don’t try to hard just be yourself

Fun fact? I have been to the country of Liechtenstein

Best compliment you’ve received? “Sorry Sam thought you were Joe (Cannata)”

Life motto? Be a man for others

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie? Truly honored to have my looks at Tom McCarthy’s level