This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.
Name: Mike Bearce

Year: Sophomore

Major: Business Accounting

Hometown: Longmeadow MA

Relationship Status: Single

Interests/Activities: Ultimate Frisbee, sleeping, eating, hanging with my bros, having a good time and of course working out at the gym

What do you look for in a girl? Awesome personality, sense of humor, able to be made fun of, easy to talk to and get along with, driven, athletic, and definitely a good appetite

Best date you’ve been on? Game 7 of the Celtics and 76ers in the NBA semi-finals last year

Biggest turn ons? A girl with confidence, and a great dancer

Biggest turn offs? Too much make-up, and high maintenance brats.

Best pick up line…does it work? I pretty much just have to smile and everything else just falls into place

First thing you notice in a girl? Her smile

If you could trade places with someone, who would it be? Rob Dyrdek

3 things you would bring with you to a deserted island? All seasons of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (on DVD), portable DVD player, and a 30 rack

Biggest fear? Spiders and needles

Where is the best place to meet girls on campus? The gym

Embarrassing confession? I love romantic comedies, especially the Proposal, never gets old

Blondes or brunettes? Absolutely Brunettes

Most romantic thing you’ve done for a girl? Candle lit dinner made by yours truly

Favorite song to dance to at a party? Right Round by Flo Rida

Celebrity crush? Mila Kunis

Best way to win you over? Be athletic, have a nice smile, great personality, and have confidence and motivation

Fun fact? I played the violin for 8 years and still dabble from time to time

Best compliment you’ve received? There’s really too many to count, but here’s a couple: your sideburns are amazing, you’re perfect, and you have a great smile

Life motto? Fight through the pain/go big or go home

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie? Honored, and definitely flattered