This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

Name: Mike Taddei

Year: 2014

Major: Criminology / Political Science

Hometown: Hamden, CT

Relationship Status: Single

Interests/Activities: Hunting, Fishing, Hockey, anything FTB.

What do you look for in a girl? Sense of humor, loves hockey, can be one of the guys, not afraid of looking like a weirdo.

Best date you’ve been on? Valentines day freshman year. Me and Liam Ahern went to Fire and Ice in Boston on a Merrimack van trip and ate enough food to feed a village.

Biggest turn ons? Girls who wear camo.

Biggest turn offs? Girls who don’t drink beer or needy girls.

Best pick up line…does it work? “How you doin’?” Obviously it works if Joey used it…

First thing you notice in a girl? Eyes.

If you could trade places with someone, who would it be? Mike Fisher. He plays in the NHL, hunts and fishes, and wifed Carrie Underwood. He’s pretty much got it made.

3 things you would bring with you to a deserted island? An instructional video on how to make a boat out of items you would find on a deserted island, a TV equipped with a DVD player, and a volley ball to make into a friend.

Biggest fear? Being deserted on a deserted island.

Where is the best place to meet girls on campus? If I were to guess, the Sakowich Campus Center. You should ask a building manager, though.  

Embarrassing confession? I love getting iced because to be honest, they’re delicious.

Blondes or brunettes? If you think you have to pick between the two, you’re doing it all wrong.

Most romantic thing you’ve done for a girl? Surprise dinner on the beach.

Favorite song to dance to at a party? Wagon Wheel, Old Crow Medicine Show. If you say it’s by Darius Rucker, game over.

Celebrity crush? Carrie Underwood.

How do you like to spend your weekends here? Settling down in J-51 with a warm blanket, a scholarly article and a nice glass of Pinot.

Hottest outfit a girl can wear? Yogas.

Best way to win you over? Cook me a 30 minute meal by Rachel Ray.

If you were a type of alcohol, what would you be and why? A PBR because America.

Fun fact? I shook the Pope’s hand last semester when I was studying abroad in Rome. We’re pretty much best friends now.

Best compliment you’ve received? “Taddei, your snap chats are hysterical.”

Life motto? I ain’t here for a long time, I’m here for a good time.

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie? I’m more excited than if I got the best toy in a happy meal