This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

Reigning at a whole five feet, this little nugget is hands down someone to know on our campus. An incredibly involved member of the senior class, Brittany Rocheleau seems to have done a little bit of everything all shaping her into the bubbly girl she is today! She’s got personality and most definitely has brains, which shows through her activities.

As a business major with a love for writing, Brittany did something pretty cool and made her own major. Wanting to stay on the business side of things, but keep fulfilling a passion of writing Britt has created the major Public and Professional Writing with a focus in higher ed, all that being said it makes sense that her dream job is to be a professor. She states, “That would be clutch, grad school is in the plan so hopefully someday I can make it there.”

Stemming from her love of writing, Brittany’s on campus job is in the writing center helping others learn to love what she does. She is well credited and knows what she’s talking about. Her excellence in the classroom is proved through her three-year spot in the honors program. Aside from being a great student, Brittany does other things on campus as well. Moving in as a freshman you may have had her scream in your car window as an orientation leader, which is one of her favorite things on campus because of the energy.

Her way of paying back to the community through involvement is by serving on the Live to Give- Relay for Life committee. She also pays back, more specifically to the Merrimack community by serving on the student conduct board. When she isn’t doing all of these things, she can be found with her rugby team or twerking it out. Britt is a frequent re-tweeter of twerkerella and says, “Twerking has just become a way of life at this point.”

Rapid Fire Questions –

Biggest Weakness? Tie between John Mayer and Ice Cream

Wall Twerk or Straight Up? Wall twerk… duh

Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!

Dinner with anyone dead or alive who would you pick? Justin Timberlake… hopefully he’d serenade me.