This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

Name: Braxton

Year: 2018

Major: Business

Hometown: Langley, BC, Canada

Birthday: May 2, 1994

Relationship Status: Single

Interests/Activities: Hockey, video games, hanging out with my friends.

What do you look for in a girl? Sense of humour, active, and honest.

Best date you’ve been on? Amusement parks are always fun.

Whats your favorite song? Thinking about you – Calvin Harris

Biggest turn ons? Someone that likes to have fun and not scared to be themselves.

Biggest turn offs? Annoying, think they’re better than everyone else, and fishing for compliments.

Best pick up line…does it work? Don’t have one, but being an international student from Canada normally sparks up a conversation.

First thing you notice in a girl? Eyes and smile.

If you could trade places with someone, who would it be? Harry Styles of course!

3 things you would bring with you to a deserted island? My two roommates and snapchat.

Biggest fear? Spiders

Where is the best place to meet girls on campus? F36

Blondes or brunettes? Doesn’t matter.

Most romantic thing you’ve done for a girl? Dinner and going to a garden of lights in downtown Vancouver.

Favorite song to dance to at a party? Midnight Memories – One Direction

Celebrity crush? Ariana Grande.

How do you like to spend your weekends here? Hanging out with friends and hockey.

Best way to win you over? Be yourself!

Fun fact? I have a lululemon addiction.

Favorite movie? Right now probably, Silver Linings Playbook.

Best compliment you’ve received? Do you want to be this weeks campus cutie!?

Life motto? Sometimes doing your best is not good enough. Sometimes you must do what is required.

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie? Very grateful for the recognition!

Rachel DeYoung is a junior at Merrimack College pursuing a degree in Business Marketing with a minor in Mass Communications. This is her third year as a member of the Her Campus Merrimack College chapter where she assumes the role of Campus Correspondent. You can follow her on Instagram (rdeyoung)