Best of the Best Pick-Up Lines

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

So in the spirit of Valentine’s Day, we asked our fellow students at Merrimack to do us a simple task … in exchange for a pair of chocolate lips, give us your best pick-up line! And boy did we get a response, here are what we thought were the top twenty most creative, original pick-up lines. (In no particular order)

1. This isn’t a beer belly, it’s a fuel tank for a love machine.

2. If I said you have a nice body, would you hold it against me?

3. Do you like dragons? … (the rest was questionable, if you haven’t heard it … look it up)

4. Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes!

5. Wanna 68? You go down on me and I owe you one.

6. Do you have a bandaid? ‘Cause I just scraped my knee falling for you!

7. Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Enough to break the ice. I’m Alex Cultrera, nice to meet you.

8. I’m on the hockey team … 

9. You are so beautiful, you made me forget my pickup line.

10. Nice pants! Can you take them off now?

11. You know the nursery rhyme Miss Merry Mack? Well, will you be my Miss Merrimack?

12. Do you do karate? Because thats ass is kickin’

13. It’s not your booty, it’s your beauty!

14. You are the snow I’d love to plow.

15. Wanna play carpenter? You get hammered, I nail you.

16. Ever hear of platform 9 3/4? Well, I can think of something with the same exact measurements.

17. How do you like your eggs in the morning? Scrambled or fertilized?

18. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

19. Rock, paper, take off your pants.

20. You must work at subway because you just gave me a footlong.

When this fun-loving sorority girl isn't hitting the books or helping plan a ZTA event, she's constantly on the go. As if being a commuter student isn't enough, Joanna is working part-time at a bank, is a member of the executive committee in her sorority, and is working to set up several clubs on campus. When Joanna's got a spare minute to herself, if there is any time to spare, she enjoys eating sushi, attempting to speak German with her friend, cuddling with her Golden Retriever, Dobby, and ordering venti non-fat chai lattes [one of her many downfalls.]