Too Cool for School: Cj Triplett

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

Major/Minor: English/undecided.

Age: 19.

Year: Sophomore.

Favorite Mercer memory: Bearstock, the band Ocean is Theory started at my high school, so that was kinda cool.

Involvement: Tried some places but none really stuck, waiting to get into the Dulcimer maybe.

Ideal date: Long walk someplace. Maybe a park or forest, someplace quiet where we could talk and get to know each other some.

Hometown: Acworth, GA

Favorite book truned movie: Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

Next book to read: Heart of Darkness.

I spend my free time: Watch movies, listen to music.

Favorite characteristic about yourself: I’m a good listener.

Favorite place to eat out: Pacific Spice, hibachi grill. So many good and varied foods, especially after having a lot of caf food.

Favorite childhood movie: Hunchback of Notre Dame. I liked how Quasimodo wasn’t the handsome and popular hero, and didn’t get the girl in the end, but he still did the right things. The music was good too.

Four things to do before you die:

1. Write a book.

2. Jump out of an airplane.

3. Have a big movie and book library.

4. Live in England for a time.

Life Motto: Not really one for mottoes, but I guess “we’ll all float on okay” will work.

Most attractive thing a girl can do: Not feel inclined to be anything other than themselves. Talk about ideas or thoughts without trying to make a point, just to express themselves. I know that’s kinda two things but I think they’re connected.

Future goals and ambutions: Graduate college, find a job and a place to live, write a book of some kind, and build my library.

Girls confuse me when they: Sending mixed signals. I prefer truth and honesty, even if it isn’t nice or pretty to hear. I like everything to be on the same page.

One thing all of Mercer should know: Not really good with motivational stuff, just do the best you can because that’s all you can really do.

Olivia is a Business Major at Mercer University, pursuing a degree in Management and a minor in Marketing. With love for the arts she aspire to someday open her own bakery and non-profit organization for the arts. With a passion for all thing in life she hopes to spread the joy of community and creativity.