Steven Shows How to Step It Up

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

Name: Steven Waldrop

Major: Biology

Organizations Involved: SGA and Res Life

Favorite thing about MU: I love the beauty of our campus. The campus itself is beautiful; however, the real beauty lies within the faculty, staff, and student body.

What off-campus Mercer event would you most likely attend? I love music, so I would attend any type of concert.

Halloween is coming up, what are your plans? I currently have none… This needs to change!

What do you do in your free time? In my free time, I enjoy seeing friends and doing random things around the Macon area.

Who is the most interesting person you have met? I was a lifeguard on Tybee Island last summer. One day Honey Boo Boo and Mama June came to the beach, and I met the two of them. They were both VERY interesting.

How are you making an impact at Mercer? My efforts as the Academic Affairs chairman and a sophomore senator allow me to impact Mercer. I am also a freshman RA which allows me to guide the newest Mercerians.

Any tips for freshman? Meet as many people as you can, do not be afraid to take risks, and maintain your determination!

Photo courtesy: Avery Lewis, Leslie Graham

Woot! I'm an indian chick who is kind of different. I am friendly and social