Speedy Gonzalez: Gabriel Gonzalez

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

Name: Gabriel Gonzalez

Major/Minor: Biomedical Engineering and French Majors/Chemistry, Math, and Biology Minors.

Organizations Involved: Lambda Chi Alpha, Phi Eta Sigma, International Bears Association, French Club, NSLS, Alpha Epsilon Delta, Resident Assistant, African Student Association, and MPOC.

How do you celebrate Mardi Gras?

A: I do not celebrate Mardi Gras

Who is your favorite MU professor?

A: Dr. Howard. Best professor ever! He knows how to keep you engage in the class and knows the right moments to make a joke.

What is your favorite Mercer tradition?

A: Be a Good Neighbear. Both of the times I have done it, it has been a unique experience.

If you had to give a tip to incoming/younger students, what would you say?

A: Enjoy and make the most of your experience for the next four years in Mercer. Don’t waste a second, Keep your head up, and live your everyday life as if it was the last day you had.

Who is your role model?

A: Being a role model a person who you learn from and get inspired by. I would say my role models are my close friends and my brothers. From each of them there is something that I can learn, and from all of them is where I find my source of greatest strength and inspiration to keep working harder every day.

Future Plans: Masters Engineering Program right after college, then either Medical School or get a job or an internship in Germany. And then where ever life takes me.

Woot! I'm an indian chick who is kind of different. I am friendly and social