This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

Major/Minor

Biochemistry and Molecular Biology

Relationship Status Single
Housing Garden Apartments
Favorite Color Red
Classification Junior
Involvement on Campus Supplemental Instructor (SI), Mercer ICE, Relay for Life
Hometown Suwannee, Georgia

About The Man

When Ronak was born, he had to be pulled out with forceps because of his big head-but don’t think he’s conceited! Ronak is a wonderful, down to earth guy who tries to be nice to everyone. He’s a wonderful conversationalist, and will definitely get along with you if you know your sports. Ronak loves to watch baseball and several other sports; he is an avid Braves and Dawgs fan!

Why He’s a Campus Cutie He’s nice and has a passion! He’s obviously patient as an SI, and he’s very dedicated to organizations like the Relay for Life.

Ashley is a senior at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia. She is a journalism major with a minor in art. Playing an active role on campus, she is a staff writer for The Cluster, Secretary for the Society for Collegiate Journalists, Build Coordinator for Habitat for Humanity and On-site reporter for Mercer99 News. In her spare time she enjoys cooking, volunteering, watching ESPN and any installment of The Real Housewives. After graduation Ashley plans to attend graduate school seeking a dual degree in journalism and law.