Love of the Sports: Blaze Jeffery

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

Major/Minor: Sports Management with a Minor in Journalism

Age: 20

Year: Sophomore

Favorite part about Mercer: Painting up for the Basketball games, and the post CIT victory Shenanigans

Involved in on Campus: Hoffman’s Hooligans, RUF, BCM, Disc Golf Club, I am also a PA and work for the Admissions team

Ideal Date: A nice dinner, some miniature golf, and a good cup of coffee to sit and chat with.

Hometown: Chattaroy, Washington

Favorite Book: The Circle Trilogy

Top 3 Shows:

1. How I Met Your Mother

2.Criminal Minds

3.Walking Dead

Spend your free time outside of school and activities: Play intramural sports, video games and card games such as nertz.

Favorite characteristic about yourself: I can talk to anybody about anything.

Favorite Meal: German Pancake, it is very similar to crepes. It includes some of my favorite foods, strawberries, and whipped cream. My mom made it for me growing up.

Favorite Childhood Movie: Toy Story because of the great storyline and I really wanted to have toys like Woody and Buzz.

Top 4 Things on Your Bucket list:

1.Skydive 

2.Fly a Plane 

3.Write a Book 

4.Travel to all 50 states

Life Motto: There are two types of people in life: Followers and Leaders. Which one will you be? 

Most Attractive Thing a Girl Can Do: Be athletic and yet still be a girl.

Future Goals and Ambitions: Graduate Mercer, hopefully start my own business or work for a major sports team and eventually have a family.

Most Confusing Thing About Girls: When they are in a group setting, can’t make a decision and try to wait on everyone else.

Rule to live by: ” How’d you solve that problem? Wolfram! “

Quote: ” Boom. Roasted. No Questions. “

Olivia is a Business Major at Mercer University, pursuing a degree in Management and a minor in Marketing. With love for the arts she aspire to someday open her own bakery and non-profit organization for the arts. With a passion for all thing in life she hopes to spread the joy of community and creativity.