For the Love of the Game: Seth Mann

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

Seth Mann is a 19 year old sophomore baseball player straight from his hometown of Tifton, Georgia. He is here on campus aiming to earn his degree in a Business major saying “I’m not really sure that’s what I want to do but that’s the track I am on right now…maybe get into financing or something like that.”

Campus Involvement: Baseball: “Pretty much my whole life, but really since t-ball so about five or six.” My favorite part of Mercer Baseball is the Halloween party we have. I play some music too but not with any groups or anything (he plays the violin ladies).

Role Models: “M parents, they’re just really good parents and they have supported me through all that I’ve done and that’s what has gotten me to where I am.”

Describe yourself in one word: “Easy going, I know its two.”

Top 3 Shows: 1) Family Guy
                          2) Prison Break
                          3) South Park

Celebrity Crush: Mila Kunis, she is the girl off of this 70’s girl, the brown headed girl!

What you find attractive about the opposite sex is: Good personality and being (physically) attractive.

What confuses you about the opposite sex is: “Probably how y’all change y’alls minds all the time.”

Most romantic thing you have ever done: “I played violin for my girlfriend, my senior year in high school, it was like a little concert.”

Best Mercer Moment: “I’d say the best/craziest/most memorable experiences I’ve had at Mercer are nights going downtown with all my teammates. I’ll just say that they’re crazy to be around and make downtown entertaining!”

Favorite Music: When I run I listen to Breaking Benjamin’s “I Will Not Bow” but  just to chill I listen to Mumford and Sons “I Will Wait”

Photo by: Daniel Shippey Photagraphy

Olivia is a Business Major at Mercer University, pursuing a degree in Management and a minor in Marketing. With love for the arts she aspire to someday open her own bakery and non-profit organization for the arts. With a passion for all thing in life she hopes to spread the joy of community and creativity.