This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

The Stats:

Full Name Joseph Abraham Tanga

Major/Minor Biology (Pre Med) / Chemistry

Relationship Status Single

Housing Off Campus

Favorite Color Olive Green

Classification Senior

Involvement on Campus Intramurals (all of them), BBB, Volunteering

Hometown Marietta, Georgia

About The Man

Joe Tanga is a half Puerto Rican, quarter Irish, and quarter Russian sports buff, but athletics isn’t all he’s into! Tanga enjoys volunteering and delving into his intellectual side by reading. (His favorite book is Ecology of a Cracker Childhood.) He loves animals, and his favorite is the “vicious” leopard. He’s also a little adventurer; traveling around the world, he has been to Cuba as well as Puerto Rico.  If you’re trying to catch this cutie’s attention, you will need to be a playful competitor; he’s into girls that can be “one of the guys.”

Why He’s a Campus Cutie He loves to volunteer and help people. He comes off as boisterous and loud, but he’s honestly a very focused individual. He’s a smart sports man– a “man’s man” according to some– why wouldn’t he be a campus cutie?!
Ashley is a senior at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia. She is a journalism major with a minor in art. Playing an active role on campus, she is a staff writer for The Cluster, Secretary for the Society for Collegiate Journalists, Build Coordinator for Habitat for Humanity and On-site reporter for Mercer99 News. In her spare time she enjoys cooking, volunteering, watching ESPN and any installment of The Real Housewives. After graduation Ashley plans to attend graduate school seeking a dual degree in journalism and law.