This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

Full Name

Jason Patel

Major/Minor Biology/Chemistry
Relationship Status Single
Housing Off Campus
Favorite Color Red
Classification Senior
Involvement on Campus Intramural Sports, Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity (President), Research at the Medical School
Hometown Hartwell, GA

About The Man

Jason is an athletic guy with an intriguing music taste. He likes to watch and play basketball, baseball, and football; he is a huge UGA fan. As far as music goes, he really enjoys going to concerts. He likes bands like Red Hot Chili Peppers and Umphrey’s Mcgee, but he’s also a big supporter of local bands like the Dirty Sound Professors.  His favorite food would probably be chicken, but you’ll need more than cooking skills to catch this cutie! Jason is looking for a fun, laid back girl who is sociable. He finds it especially attractive if a girl has the confidence to initiate a conversation with anyone.

Why He’s a Campus Cutie He’s a sociable guy with real plans for a future! Jason plans on going to Medical School after he graduates; if a smart, athletic, fun-loving guy isn’t a campus cutie, I don’t know what is!

Ashley is a senior at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia. She is a journalism major with a minor in art. Playing an active role on campus, she is a staff writer for The Cluster, Secretary for the Society for Collegiate Journalists, Build Coordinator for Habitat for Humanity and On-site reporter for Mercer99 News. In her spare time she enjoys cooking, volunteering, watching ESPN and any installment of The Real Housewives. After graduation Ashley plans to attend graduate school seeking a dual degree in journalism and law.