Janelle Richardson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

Name: Janelle Richardson
Status: Engaged!
Year: Graduating senior
Hometown: Seattle, Washington
Major: English – History
Hobbies: Janelle works at IVP on campus and she loves the 80s! You can always find her dressed up like she just got out of a time machine and it’s awesome. She also loves music and just generally know what cool stuff is. 
Why Janelle is our campus cutie: Because she is one of a kind! She’s unique and proud of it. And she’s graduating and getting married, which are both awesome things. She also is a prettier, not cracked out version of Amy Winehouse. 

Kathleen has red hair, blue eyes and a ridiculous amount of freckles. Her favorite actor is Jason Schwartzman and her true love is television. She also enjoys comic books, 'Doctor Who' and cupcakes. Currently, Kathleen is a senior at Mercer University and is earning her double major in Journalism and English. She hopes to move to New York and become a real life Liz Lemon. At Mercer, Kathleen is the News Editor of the campus paper, 'The Cluster.' Also, Kathleen is part of the equestrian team, Society for Collegiate Journalists and several honor societies. Kathleen also is the head of the Mercer University HerCampus team and would love for fellow Mercer students to contact her about writing for the site by E-mailing her at KathleenQuinlan@HerCampus.com