Duo of Dairy: Cheeze & BlueCheeze

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

Presenting Mercer’s very own Duo of Dairy. Travis and Carolyn Dishburger, better known as Cheeze and BlueCheeze around campus, are siblings both attending the Mercer Business School. They are both hysterical and good-natured people. This is what they had to share:

Olivia: Age, Year, Major
Cheeze:
21, Senior, Maps major with focus Marketing and Economics
BlueCheeze: 19, Sophomore, International Marketing Major

O: How did you get your nicknames?
C:
My dad had his high school senior shirt; it was gold and green and had Cheeze on the back. When we were moving from Illinois to Georgia, I was helping him unpack and I found the t-shirt, I really likes the t-shirt and I really wanted it and so he said I could have it when we moved down here. I wore it every day in fifth grade (except for after 9/11 when he wore red, white, and blue.) I basically went from a kid with a cheeze shirt to cheeze; I’ve had it for 12 years now. It’s in a shadow box in my house.

B: Mine is a less cool story, where my mom and dad’s school were rivals, since his (her dads) shirt was in his high school colors and my mom would always pick fun at how she didn’t have a shirt. So for Christmas one year Cheeze got me a shirt with blue and gold, cause that was my mom’s school colors. And people were just like it’s a blue cheese shirt, Oh your BlueCheeze! Yay!! You’re moldy cheese!!

O: Favorite part about Mercer?
C:
Being at le gym with my bro DJ Rut, who also won the Talent Show in 2011
B: The people, the academic atmosphere, and the professors who love what they do.

O: What is your future profession and why?
C:
Sales because I like talking to people
B: International marketing because I like the creative aspect the whole wide world has to offer

O: If you had to choose would you rather meet the characters of Star Wars or The Avengers?
C:
Star Wars
B: The Avengers

O: Paper or plastic
C:
I go full out metal
B: I am eco-friendly, I would go paper

O: Describe yourself in 3 words:
C:
1) I
     2) Love
     3) Lamp
B: 1) Fudgingly
     2) Amazingly
     3) Awesome

O: What Shampoo do you use?
C: Old Spice
B: Herbal Essence, Hello Hydration cause I love the smell of coconut…Mmm

O: If you could be casted into one of your favorite shows: What Show? Who would you be and Why?
C:
Anakin Skywalker from Clone Wars, its freaking awesome!
B: Dora the Explorer from Dora the Explorer, that way I would be good at Spanish!

O: What are you involved in?
C:
YoungLife and I’m a Boy Scout leader
B: I am a PA and a YoungLife Leader

O: What do most people know you as your nickname or real name?
C:
Nickname
B: Real name or Nickname’s little sister

O: What is one food that you could eat for the rest of your life?
C:
Cheese, actually Bacon
B: Fruit or steaks….FRUIT COVERED STEAK!

O: Favorite pick up line?
C:
I don’t know I have a girlfriend (sorry ladies)
B: Are those astronaut pants you’re wearing, cause your booty is outta this world!

O: Life Motto?
C: I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bulls**t. For those ten seconds or less, I’m free.
B: Whatever is gonna happen is gonna happen so just deal with it and stop complaining

O: Guilty Pleasure
C: White Chocolate Wonderful…Peanut butter.
B: Teen Wolf…. Actually underwater basket weaving! 

Olivia is a Business Major at Mercer University, pursuing a degree in Management and a minor in Marketing. With love for the arts she aspire to someday open her own bakery and non-profit organization for the arts. With a passion for all thing in life she hopes to spread the joy of community and creativity.