Danny Ray: Mercer’s Spirit Mascot

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

•  

Major: biology

Minor: chemistry

Age:​ 22

Year: Senior

Involvment: StreetLine (Drumline) ; Mercer ALZ-Stars (Alzheimers Awareness Club) ; Unofficial Mascot/Spirit Leader

Favorite class: My favorite class currently is Lunchtime in the Caf where I see everyone I know

Hometown: Macon, GA

Favorite book turned movie: Transformer’s trilogy

Next book your planning to read: I will probably read my immunology book since I have a test Friday
    What do you do with your free time outside of school and activities: chill with my one year old nephew and my bro, sis-in-law and rents. I like to go on adventures. I like running, singing in the shower, etc.

Favorite characteristic about yourself: My adventurous spirit

Best Memorty of all time: My favorite memories are the dreams that I have made into realities

Favorite childhood movie: Home Alone; it is a classic

Top four things to do before you die:

1) go to a nascar race

2)sail

3) be a deckhand on a trawler

4) drive to the key west

Life motto: YOLO

The most romantic thing you have ever done: I bought my mom $50 worth of flowers on a random day.

Future goals and ambitions: make streetline into a successful program that gets maconites into college with drum scholarships; get a job and explore.

The most confusing thing people do:  I am most confused when I see people lose their dreams.

One thing you want to share with Mercer: Never let comfort blind you from opportunity or adventure.

Olivia is a Business Major at Mercer University, pursuing a degree in Management and a minor in Marketing. With love for the arts she aspire to someday open her own bakery and non-profit organization for the arts. With a passion for all thing in life she hopes to spread the joy of community and creativity.