This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

Name: Victoria Conley

Major: Accounting and “Law and Public Policy”

Relationship Status: Single!

Favorite movie: Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Jane Eyre

Celebrity crush: Tim Tebow

How do you define beauty? There is no doubt in my mind that true beauty comes from within Why? Because true beauty can’t be seen, it can only be felt and experienced. In my eyes, truly beautiful people are few and far between. They are the ones who give of themselves, even when they have nothing left; smile the brightest smile, even when they’ve had better days; finds something positive in every aspect of life, no matter how hard it may seem; show love to every person they come in contact with, even when that person may not return such feelings; and unconsciously challenge others to be better people. In all honesty, I base true beauty on 1 Peter 3:3-4, “Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God’s sight is very precious”

Hidden Talent: Organizing (Seriously! It’s a way to de-stress and I love doing it!) as well as Baking (I love to try new recipes and bake desserts for people!)

It’s Friday night, where would you be? Three places to be exact: (1) Anywhere with a television so that I can have a girls night with friends while watching chick-flicks and eating cookie dough (2) At the mall…shopping, of course (3) In my bed catching up on much needed sleep

If you could travel anywhere In the world, where would you go to and why?

Anywhere in Europe! I’ve always dreamed of taking a grand tour of Europe to experience different cultures, try new foods, meet amazing people, and dive into its rich history!

Woot! I'm an indian chick who is kind of different. I am friendly and social