Campus Cutie – Suzannah Griffin ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

Suz is a sophomore who is on the Pre-Med track. She plans to become a physical therapist after finishing school. Suzannah lives on campus in a monogram themed room.

Hometown: Savannah, GA?

Relationship status:Happily dating someoneHouse:Suzannah lives on campus and enjoys decorating her room with monograms and stylish charm, but more importantly, decorating her closet with fabulous clothes, shoes and accessories.

Activities and hobbies: Suzannah is a sister of the Chi Omega sorority and likes to spend time shopping and hanging out with her friends. On top of working hard to fulfill her dream as a physical therapist, you can find Suzannah stimulating the local economy by working at Luigi’s Bistro, a popular (and delicious) downtown hot spot. Suzannah is a hard worker but also finds time for one of her other favorite activities, hittin’ the town!

Why Suzannah is our Campus Cutie: Suzannah is the epitimy of contemporary southern style. She is always spotted with beautiful accessories and also is the owner of an amazing dress collection, favorites like Lilly, Michael Kors and Judith March to name a few.  Suzannah is the type of friend that will go out on the town with you, but also be there to catch you when you fall. She’s simply fabulous. 

Kathleen has red hair, blue eyes and a ridiculous amount of freckles. Her favorite actor is Jason Schwartzman and her true love is television. She also enjoys comic books, 'Doctor Who' and cupcakes. Currently, Kathleen is a senior at Mercer University and is earning her double major in Journalism and English. She hopes to move to New York and become a real life Liz Lemon. At Mercer, Kathleen is the News Editor of the campus paper, 'The Cluster.' Also, Kathleen is part of the equestrian team, Society for Collegiate Journalists and several honor societies. Kathleen also is the head of the Mercer University HerCampus team and would love for fellow Mercer students to contact her about writing for the site by E-mailing her at KathleenQuinlan@HerCampus.com