Brandee Paullin ’11

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

Brandee is a senior at Mercer University who is majoring in Biology, and is planning on going to school to be a physician’s assistant. On top of balancing her social life with her tedious studies, she also has a job working at Primary Pediatrics. Brandee lives on campus with her fabulous roommate, but likes to exercise and go running outdoors.  While she is not busy helping out with Dance Marathon, a philanthropy that supports Children’s Miracle Network, Brandee enjoys browsing local boutiques and indulging in her interest in fashion. 

Hometown: Fayetteville, Ga.
Relationship status:In a relationship
House:Brandee lives in a chic on campus apartment with her fabulous roommate.
Activities and hobbies: Brandee is focused in her studies and determined to follow her dream to be a physician’s assistant. She enjoys fashion and is always spotted looking fierce around campus. Brandee enjoys working out, staying fit by running outside and dancing to Latin hits at ZUMBA. She is the life of the party and can always make people laugh.
Why Brandee is our Campus Cutie: Brandee is this week’s campus cutie because she is bubbly and does an amazing job of balancing her studies with socializing. She has a great outfit for every occasion and always shines when she walks into a room. 

Kathleen has red hair, blue eyes and a ridiculous amount of freckles. Her favorite actor is Jason Schwartzman and her true love is television. She also enjoys comic books, 'Doctor Who' and cupcakes. Currently, Kathleen is a senior at Mercer University and is earning her double major in Journalism and English. She hopes to move to New York and become a real life Liz Lemon. At Mercer, Kathleen is the News Editor of the campus paper, 'The Cluster.' Also, Kathleen is part of the equestrian team, Society for Collegiate Journalists and several honor societies. Kathleen also is the head of the Mercer University HerCampus team and would love for fellow Mercer students to contact her about writing for the site by E-mailing her at KathleenQuinlan@HerCampus.com