This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.
The Stats:  

Major/Minor Music/French and Asian Studies
Relationship Status In a Relationship (1 year on 10/2)
Housing Mercer Hall
Favorite Color Blue
Classification Junior
Involvement on Campus Mercer ASIA, MIAO, Mercer Singers
Hometown Redding, California

About The Man

You can usually find Adriel either in the Music building or the gym. He is very dedicated to his music, playing violin since he was six years old. But playing the violin isn’t his only talent, Adriel can also hold a tune! He can also take you away with his skills on the French horn, piano, and organ.  Adriel likes to swim and work out, and over his three years at Mercer, he has become quite the flexible athlete. He’s also an avid photographer, catching memories everywhere he goes. Adriel has a small addiction to Cheez Its and Goldfish, but that doesn’t stop his overwhelmingly adorable addiction to his girlfriend!

Why He’s a Campus Cutie He’s super smart, flexible, and dedicated. His time at the gym has given him an awesome body, and he is incredibly talented with music. He’s intelligent, artistic, and athletic…what a triple threat!

Ashley is a senior at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia. She is a journalism major with a minor in art. Playing an active role on campus, she is a staff writer for The Cluster, Secretary for the Society for Collegiate Journalists, Build Coordinator for Habitat for Humanity and On-site reporter for Mercer99 News. In her spare time she enjoys cooking, volunteering, watching ESPN and any installment of The Real Housewives. After graduation Ashley plans to attend graduate school seeking a dual degree in journalism and law.