Campus Cutie: Tony Zhou

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at McGill chapter.

Meet Tony Zhou, a handsome guy who has it all! Tony is a third year student at McGill, who studied abroad at Cambridge this past summer. Moreover, Tony has had adventures all over Europe, China, and North America. He is as talented as he is hard-working and is always open for a new experience. And he’s quite a well-dressed guy on top of it all. 

Program & Year of Study: BA Honours Sociology, U2

Hometown: Toronto, Ontario

Relationship Status: Single

What do you want to do after McGill: Law School, likely Harvard Law

Favorite Quote:  “Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the highroad to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction” – Margaret Thatcher

What clubs are you a part of/ editing/ president: Editor-in-Chief of “Verstehen” Sociology Journal

3 favorite TV shows: Doctor Who, Veep, Friends

What are your hobbies? Indulging in a large variety of music, so much so that he occasionally procures the downstairs neighbor’s broom against his floor/their ceiling. But when you have phenomenal speakers this is a slippery slope… Also traveling, in the past three years Tony has been to 23 countries in Europe, China, and the US

Favorite winter activities: skating, tobogganing, and long walks in the first snow with his pushy roommates.

Favorite summer activities: biking, exploring whichever city he ends up in, shopping for sweet deals.

What would your perfect date be? Going to a farmer’s market to buy some fresh groceries and delicious supplies, then cooking dinner together, glasses of wine in hand and music in the background. 

What do you think are good attributes in people? discipline, open-mindedness, charisma, confidence, a sense of adventure, individuality.

Celebrity Crush: Britney Spears/Chris Evans

Images Retrieved From: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153171372775517&set=t.862735516&type=3&theater and https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151845070236280&set=t.862735516&type=3&theater