Campus Catwalk: Chloe Reis

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at McGill chapter.

Style Blogger: Adrienne Suen

As I was walking through campus to scout out some stylish ladies — as we all know the McGill campus is a neverending runway where well-dressed students are found left and right — one girl in particular caught my eye. Chloe Reis, a fourth year studying biochem, was on her way to class when I stopped her in her footsteps. She had on the perfect season transition outfit — casual sophisticated with a little edge is how I would describe it. She smiled and took off her cat eye sunglasses, and I just had to tell her how much I ADORED her Hermes belt, which complimented her cuffed blue jeans. She had on a simple white v-neck tee, which should be a staple in EVERY girl’s closet. Layered on top of it was a jacket that I foresee to be very popular this autumn — the leather sleeved army jacket — very utilitarian, which put her whole look together. Chloe finished her look off with cute ballet flats, perfect for transporting to and from class.

Political Science student, hopeless romantic, dreamer, and a firm believer that "those who are crazy enough to think that they change the world, are the ones who do"