This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marywood chapter.

Name: Riley Covaleski

Year of Graduation: 2016

Hometown: Peckville, Pennsylvania

Major: English with a minor in History and Writing

Her Campus Marywood (HC): Who is your favorite celebrity?

Riley Covaleski (RC): “John Green. I also like JK Rowling. I’m a huge Harry Potter fan. I started liking Harry Potter in the third grade when most other kids already started liking it. By fifth grade, I had was actively reading.”

HC: Why did you choose to study English at Marywood?

RC: “I found Marywood because my mom went there for three degrees, so I’d always been around it. I also took classes there while in high school so I had a pretty good idea of how things worked. I liked the small campus, the close-knit community, and the fact that I could stay home while going to college. I chose the English major mainly because I loved reading and English in high school, so I picked in on a whim. I actually made the right choice; I love my major and Marywood!”

HC: What do you see yourself doing after graduation?

RC: “When adulting hits the road, I want to be a novelist. I mainly want to be involved with editing and publishing companies.”

HC: What is a random fact your fans don’t know about you?

RC: “I could do a decent Mickey Mouse impression if that counts!”

Anne is a sophomore at Marywood University where she majors in Digital Media/Broadcasting Production (TV & Radio). Currently, she serves as a member of the Packaging Team for TVM, a reporter and website editor for the student-run newspaper The Wood Word, & a deejay for 91.7 VMFM Your Alternative radio.  In Anne's spare time, she enjoys blogging, listening/playing music, driving, Snapchat (not Snapchat while driving), writing, and positive attitudes. Between you and me, Anne is secretly engaged to Niall Horan. You can follow Anne on Twitter (@annezukowski) and Instagram (@missannemarie101) #f4f.
McKensie is a senior at Marywood University majoring in Advertising and Public Relations. She is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Marywood which she co-founded in April 2015 with Alexandra Goebelbecker. McKensie also serves as a blogger for Frame Your Future, an anchor for TV-Marywood, Arts & Entertainment Editor for The Wood Word, and captain for Marywood's cheerleading squad.