Meet the Masterminds behind HCMarywood

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marywood chapter.

Anna Notchick – Campus Correspondent

I have been involved with Her Campus since it came to Marywood’s campus. It has given me opportunities I never thought I would get and has propelled me throughout my college career. It has been my outlet when I needed to vent about something and my safe space when I needed somewhere to let out all of my feelings. With this year being my last year at Marywood, I cannot think of a better way to spend it then with HC! This organization has made my college experience what it has been and I cannot thank HC, Katie Piscopio, and everyone involved in HC enough!

Brooke Ackerman – Senior Editor

I’m involved with Her Campus because I like having an outlet to post articles, share ideas, and make people laugh.  I also see Her Campus as a tool that will enable me to succeed in the future by allowing me to learn editing techniques and help me to contribute to the Marywood community.

Lia Sohl – Social Media Director

I joined Her Campus because I am all for empowering women and I believe empowering women through relatable articles is both fun and rewarding. The benefits of being in Her Campus is that I am expanding my writing skills and working with all the other people on our team

Christiane Lowcher – Events Director

Ever since I was a little girl, writing is something I’ve always been interested in. With HerCampus, I’m now able to write about the things I enjoy in life. I have met a great group of girls through HerCampus at Marywood and the fact that we all get to do this together makes it that much more fun! 

Nicolina Davidson – Marketing and Publicity Director

I am involved with HC because I want to educate more people on mental health and HC is the perfect resource to do this! There are so many misconceptions today about mental health and I want to help end the stigma and I believe I could do this through HC!

Stephanie Hughes – Secretary

I am involved with Her Campus because I believe empowering young women is critical in the point of our lives we are in. I love being able to write freely and express my thoughts on any topic that many college students may face whether it be serious or hilarious. Being in this community where everyone is friendly and encouraging, is extremely uplifting and makes me glad I joined such a great community.