Meet Halle Krosskove ’18!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marywood chapter.

Name: Halle Krosskove

Graduation Year: 2018

Hometown: Lansdale, PA

Major: Speech Pathology

Her Campus: Why did you choose Marywood?

Halle Krosskove: Because of my major they had a 5 year program. It wasn’t my first choice but now that I’m here I love it.

HC: What is your favorite part of your hometown?

HK: I like Chik Fil a and the Wawa two minutes from my house and my friends, theres not much to do in Lansdale its pretty boring

HC: What is your least favorite day of the week?

HK: Tuesdays. I hate Tuesdays this semester. 

HC: What is the last app you used on your phone?

HK: Probably Twitter, *checks phone* it was Instagram. 

HC: If you had to choose one place to eat on campus where would it be?

HK: Probably First Stop, I never go there though, like ever.

HC: Where is your favorite place in Scranton?

HK: Panera. I have literally sat there while eating food and watching friends. 

HC: What is one thing you wish to accomplish in your time here at Marywood?

HK: My degree. 

HC: If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature what new animal would you create?

HK: A dolphin and a panda bear. I don’t know what that would make but I would love a cuddly dolphin. 

HC: Do you like to plan things or are you more of a go with the flow gal?

HK: Go with the flow. I HATE planning things. I literally hate it.

I'm a New Hampshire girl living in a Pennsylvania world. Lover of Harry Potter, the New England Patriots, and my bed. I think that about covers it.
Alexandra Goebelbecker is a senior Advertising and Public Relations Major with a Comprehensive Social Science Minor. She co-founded Her Campus Marywood in April 2015 with McKensie Curnow. She makes up 1/2 of political column, Back to Back with co-author, Anna Notchick. In addition she is an intern at Condron Media, Student Activities Shadow, President of service sorority, Alpha Sigma Psi, Vice President of Marywood's Chapter of PRSSA and AAF, and LYM Campus Crew Member. Additionally she is a former  HC Campus Expansion Assistant and current High School Program Mentor.  Her passions include pop culture, popcorn and politics.   For more of Alexandra's Work: https://alexandrajgoebelbecker.wordpress.com