Marywood Cutie: Kendall Farrell

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marywood chapter.

You’ve probably seen him at basketball games or busting a move in Naz. The first campus cutie of this year is… Kendall Farrell!

Name: Kendall Farrell

Age: 20

Graduation Year: 2018

Hometown: Brooklyn, New York

Relationship Status: “Single and ready to mingle.”

Twitter: “@godsgoonken… Give me some time to change that.”

Instagram: @legendaryken

Favorites:

Movie: Divergent or Interstellar

Thing to watch on Netflix: Blue Mountain State or House of Cards

TV show: ESPN, 30 for 30

Ice Cream: Vanilla

Food: Lasagna

Musician: Chance the Rapper

Her Campus Marywood (HC): “Okay, Kendall, tell us a little bit about yourself. What are you involved in on campus?”

Kendall Farrell (KF): “ I’m currently a member of the Marywood Men’s Basketball team. I’m trying to get involved with the student government. I would also like to join the business club with my friend, Brian Demonte.”

HC: “What are some hobbies you have?”

KF: “I like fashion and I like to shop. I don’t really do anything besides sports, maybe I should get into some other stuff.”

HC: “If you had one piece of advice for freshmen this year, what would it be?”

KF: “Legitimate advice, I’d say make sure you get all your work done before you have fun.”

HC: “Who’s your role model and why?”

KF: “It could be anybody… I would have to say Lebron James, like basketball aside, Lebron James as a human being. He’s just a great role model for a young black man like myself. He has a great family life. He’s a supportive dad and family-wise, I would like to be like him one day.”

HC: “Who is your celebrity crush?”

KF: “Damn… Could I get a top three?”

HC: “Yes, you could do top three.”

KF: “Alright, this is not in order at all, but Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, and Cassie Ventura (Diddy’s wife).”

HC: “What’s your favorite thing about Marywood?”

KF: “Umm… I would have to say the Atrium.”

HC: “If you had to pick someone to play you in a movie, who would it be?”

KF: “Will Smith.”

HC: “Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”

KF: “Having a college degree in marketing and industrial psychology and working at a marketing firm in California.”

HC: “Why did you choose Marywood?”

KF: “I got recruited to play basketball here and I came.”

HC: “What is your most embarrassing moment?” 

KF: “In high school, a kid recorded me going to the bathroom.”

HC: “What is your ideal date and what do you look for in a girl?”

KF: “We go to a real chill restaurant in Midtown Manhattan, go to see a movie, and then we end our night with a walk through central park. In a girl, I look for intelligence. I want her to have smarts. Definitely beauty, I want to be attracted to her. I’m not afraid of tall girls and someone I could just overall have fun with.”

HC: “Do you have any pet peeves? What are they?”

KF: “I hate feet and I hate when people throw garbage, like food fights and stuff like that.”

HC: “Can you describe yourself in three words?”

KF: “Is ‘dark chocolate’ considered one word?”

HC: “No Kendall, that’s two words.”

KF: “Okay, I’ll go with athletic, tall, and… chocolate.”

McKensie is a senior at Marywood University majoring in Advertising and Public Relations. She is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Marywood which she co-founded in April 2015 with Alexandra Goebelbecker. McKensie also serves as a blogger for Frame Your Future, an anchor for TV-Marywood, Arts & Entertainment Editor for The Wood Word, and captain for Marywood's cheerleading squad.