This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marywood chapter.

Meet our first Freshman Campus Cutie of the year and #20 on the Pacers Basketball team… Meech!

Name: Dimitri Thompson

Age: 18

Graduation Year: 2019

Relationship Status: Single 

Twitter: @00_dimitri

Instagram: @meech_00

Her Campus Marywood (HC): “What’s your major and why?

Dimitri Thompson (DT): “Accounting because that’s where the money is.”

HC: “Do you have a nickname and how did you get it?”

DT: “My nickname is Meech and ever since I came here that’s what people started calling me.”

HC: “What do you look for in a girl?”

DT: “a sweetheart.”

HC: “What is your ideal date?”

DT: “Go to an Italian restaurant, order penne a la vodka and an iced tea… no actually make that a lemonade. Go to a movie and then umm… I don’t know… let the night sort itself out.”

HC: “What’s the craziest thing you’ve done to get a girl’s attention?”

DT: “I really haven’t done anything crazy to get a girl’s attention. I don’t really have a good answer. I’m a shy guy.”

HC: “Why did you choose Marywood?”

DT: “Umm… because the people here are really nice and they’re genuine.”

HC: “Favorite food?”

DT: “Pizza!”

HC: “Top 3 celebrity crushes?”

DT: “Rihanna, Kourtney Kardashian, and Leona Lewis”

HC: “Favorite thing about Marywood?”

DT: “The Learning Commons”

HC: “How has basketball season been so far this year?”

DT: “It’s been interesting because I’m coming off of an injury but it’s a lot of hard work.”

HC: “What’s your favorite memory at Marywood so far?”

DT: “Chancey.”

HC: “Most embarrassing moment?”

DT: “I peed the mat during nap time in Kindergarten.” 

HC: “If you could have one superpower, what would it be?”

DT: “To read people’s minds.”

HC: “Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”

DT: “I see myself as a CPA in New York.”

HC: “Favorite pregame song?

DT: “Digital Dash – Drake and Future”

Alexandra Goebelbecker is a senior Advertising and Public Relations Major with a Comprehensive Social Science Minor. She co-founded Her Campus Marywood in April 2015 with McKensie Curnow. She makes up 1/2 of political column, Back to Back with co-author, Anna Notchick. In addition she is an intern at Condron Media, Student Activities Shadow, President of service sorority, Alpha Sigma Psi, Vice President of Marywood's Chapter of PRSSA and AAF, and LYM Campus Crew Member. Additionally she is a former  HC Campus Expansion Assistant and current High School Program Mentor.  Her passions include pop culture, popcorn and politics.   For more of Alexandra's Work: https://alexandrajgoebelbecker.wordpress.com