Meet Danielle Hogan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

Name: Danielle Hogan

Age: 27

Year: Senior

Major: Health Science (Health Promotion)

Hometown: Adel, GA

Hobbies: Reading, shopping, makeup, and doing hair

Activities: Newborn Hearing Screener at Virginia Hospital Center and active member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.

Relationship Status: Single

3 words to describe yourself: LOUD, silly, caring

If you could have one super power, what would it be? My super power would be seeing into the future.  I just want the assurance that I’m on the right path as far as my career.

What’s your spirit animal and why?  Spirit animal…I would have to say a momma bear lol.  I have a tendency to be a bit motherly to my friend, but that’s only because I care.

What qualities do you look for in a guy? Tall, dark, and handsome….and in that order!

Favorite place in the world? My bed….I swear I don’t spend the time I would like there.

Celebrity Crush? Chris Brown

Hot or Not?

• Waist trainers? Definitely NOT

• 50 Shades of Gray (the movie)? I haven’t seen the movie but I’m going to go with hot because the trilogy was hot.

This or That?

• Chris Brown or Drake? Definitely Chris

• Empire or Scandal? Scandal ALL day

What is your favorite or most embarrassing college memory so far? My favorite college memory would have to be my recent trip to Ireland during spring break. Creating friendships and experiencing things with a great group of people definitely made that trip memorable.

It’s a Saturday night, where can you be found? Turning up with a great group of friends….or stressing out about an assignment I waited until the last minute to complete.

What’s your life motto/favorite quote? “A fail to plan, is a plan to fail.”… Oh and “You ain’t gotta lie Craig!” is also a fav (*inside joke*).

[Image Credits: Danielle Hogan]

Hi!  My name's Terri and I'm a senior at Marymount University majoring in Health Promotion with a minor in Public Health. I'm obsessed with traveling, thrifting, tea, and writing.  I am the current campus correspondent for Her Campus Marymount. After graduation I hope to leave my mark on the world in a BIG way!