This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

Name: Adriana Labella

[Photo Credit: Adriana Labella]

Age: 20

Year: Senior

Major: Nursing

Hometown: Philadelphia

What are some of your hobbies/activities? I write music and play the guitar/sing. When I’m not out exploring and having fun I’m usually hiding in my room watching Netflix or snoozing with a pizza. 

3 words to describe yourself: Selfless, honest, clean.

What is your favorite thing to do at Marymount? Laugh and play with my friends.

What is the biggest obstacle you’ve had to overcome? I’d say its been difficult for me to eliminate the negative/toxic people from my life because I like to see the good in everyone. But it’s well worth it to maintain a positive circle.

Who is your MCE (Man Crush Everyday) or WCE? It’s a tie between Molly Ferguson and Victoria Marchesani. I love them to death and they’re beautiful inside and out! MCE is hard to say because I’m fickle.

What are your favorite qualities about others? I love people who can laugh at themselves. I love people who are reliable. I respect honesty above anything else.

What is your favorite quote/motto? “The bad news: nothing lasts forever. The good news: nothing lasts forever”

If you could do one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? Help people… which is why I’m excited to start my nursing career. There’s no better feeling than caring for people and making a difference in their lives.