Every year, us college students can rely on tailgate season to bring us some of the best memories from our fall semester. For those of us who wish we could relive tailgate days everyday, here’s the next best thing: A gif timeline of what a game day might look like for most of us.
1. Waking up at the crack of dawn, and for a moment wondering what on Earth is worth waking up at 5 a.m. for…
2. But then you realize, it’s time to tailgate!!
3. Although it feels way too early to even think about drinking, you start basically as soon as you get out of bed, because how often are you going to wake up for Kegs and Eggs?
4. The first shot is a struggle.
5. But a few shots later, you and your friends are feeling great, and you’ve completely forgotten that it’s 6 a.m.
6. But wait… Now you need to get ready (and looking presentable at this hour is not an easy thing to do)
7. There’s always that one friend who takes forever to get ready…
8. And one who’s just a little too eager to get going.
9. Finally, you’re all ready to go, and you head out to Kegs and Eggs.
10. Arriving at Kegs and Eggs, you realize it’s more like “Zelko and Bagels”
11. And you need both of those things before they run out. So, naturally, when you spot a bottle of Zelko…
12. By the time you’re ready to go to the tailgate…
13. And after a long, crowded bus ride (or a trek across campus if you missed the bus), you’re extremely excited to arrive at the tailgate, to say the least.
14. You’re probably going to try to pretend you’re sober in front of the bouncers.
15. But once you get in and find your friends…
16. And then, you keep drinking.
17. You know you’re gonna make at least one trip to the porta potty, and when someone tries to cut you in line…
18. There are always a couple different types of drunk friends as the days progresses…
Like the one who’s just out of control and needs to go home.And the emotional drunkAnd the happy drunk
And the one who loves everyone
19. And let’s be real, post-tailgate, you’re in desperate need of some food
20. By the time you make it home, whether you’re coming straight from the tailgate or from the football game, there’s only one thing you need.
21. But as exhausted as you are, you know that you had an amazing day, and you can’t wait to do it again next weekend.