Teen Vogue Back to School GIVEAWAY

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Listen up my beautiful University of Maryland readers. I have an extremely exciting announcement for you.

Teen Vogue sent us an awesome trunk filled with freebies from fashion, beauty, hair care & other brands and we can’t wait to share the goodies with our fabulous and loyal readers!

To get excited, please use your savvy social media skills and tweet about the event with #BTSS for a chance to win a spot at Teen Vogue’s Fashion U! Also, invite all of your friends to like our facebook and twitter pages!  In order to win (and to find out where to snag some free swag), you must like at least one of our social media outlets.

You will have the chance to take home some awesome goodies from brands like Vera Wang Fragrance, Herbal Essences, Revlon, Pantene, Nasty Gal, H&M, Keds, LeSportsac, Olay Fresh Effects and more!

Pantene sent us tons of hair care samples for all the days when we want to try something new.

Paul Frank has sent Her Campus UMD adorable flip flops! Jimmy Choo sent us a variety of Perfume to sample! Secret sent tons of clinical strength deodorant products! Big Star gave us a couple pairs of shorts!

Rules of the Game:

The rules to our Back to School Style Game are simple: spin our HCBU prize wheel and then complete an accompanying social media challenge to claim your freebie. 

Time: Thursday 9/19 12:30- 1:30

Location: Courtyard in front of Benjamin Building

Time: Friday, 9/20 11-2

Location is to be determined, but come back to this page and check out facebook to see where we will be!  

Share the fun, and let your friends know about our giveaway! We have so much fun stuff to give! 

Jaclyn is so excited to be a campus correspondent with Her Campus! She is a sophomore at the University of Maryland, double majoring in Journalism and American Studies. Jaclyn hopes to work as an editor at a magazine in the future. She loves following fashion, attending concerts, traveling, and photographing the world around her.