This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Name:  Mike Millman

Age:  21

Zodiac Sign:  Sagittarius

Hometown:  Owings Mills, MD, which is near Baltimore

Year:  Junior

Major: Supply Chain Management

What you see yourself doing after college:  “I see myself getting my own apartment and working somewhere in a big city like New York or DC for a couple of years to get on my feet.”

Relationship Status:  Single

Fun Fact:  “I’m a twin.”

Describe your perfect date:  “A relaxed dinner, nothing that is too fancy, and some light drinking on the side and maybe a movie afterwards.  The more informal and comfortable, the better!”

Biggest turn ons in a girl:  “A girl with a nice smile and a sense of humor is the best.  Also I like girls who aren’t afraid to approach me before I approach them.
If you’re easy to talk to and fun then I’m in!”

Biggest turn offs in a girl: Being overly aggressive, clingy, stuck up, or cocky.  “Also being straight up unattractive.”

Celebrity Crush:  Jessica Biel

Best pickup line:  “I really don’t use pick up lines at all.”

Interests:  Playing soccer, going to the gym, spinning (he likes to DJ parties!), and music in general

Campus Activities:  Delta Chi Fraternity, Intramural Fraternity Soccer (his team won the championship), and the Supply Chain Management Society

What Do You Like Most About UMD:  “The thing that I like the most about school is being a part of Greek life.”

Favorite song:  “At the moment, Swimming Pools by Lloyd.”

Describe Yourself in Three Words:  Fun, outgoing, easy to talk to

If you had any superpower what would it be:  “I think that being able to teleport would be awesome.”