This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Name: Jenn Izqueirdo

Hometown: Glen Burnie, MD

Major: Criminology and Sociology

Year: Senior

Relationship Status: Single

Ethnicity: Cuban and Irish

Are you involved in any campus activities/clubs, community service, etc.? I’m an Events Service Crew Lead at CSPAC (Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center).

Fun Fact(s) About Yourself: I’m addicted to Starbucks, particularly the Iced Mocha Frappuccino. Also, I hate scary movies.

What are your most valuable possessions? My little puppy, Kevin

Celebrity Crushes: Justin Timberlake and Channing Tatum

Favorite Food(s): Chicken and Dumplings

Favorite movie: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
What are your turn on(s) and turn off(s) in a guy? Turn ons would be someone who is athletic, cute smile, someone who smells good, someone who has brown hair and good fashion sense.  Turn-offs would be someone who is cheap, someone who is shorter than me and any facial piercings.

What are your favorite songs that you like to play on your IPod? “Diva” by Beyonce, “No Interruptions” by Hoody Allen, “Swimming Pools (Drank)” by Kendrick Lamar, “Move (Get out the Way)” by Ludacris

What are your top three memories of UMD? My top three moments of UMD are swimming in the foundation on the [McKeldin] Mall, climbing to the rooftops of the school buildings and meeting Testudo.

Where would your vacation spot be and why? Tropical beaches are a MUST because I can drink Strawberry Daiquiris poolside at night and tan by the ocean all day.

Favorite body part on a male: big, muscular arms

If you could have one wish granted to you, what would it be? I would wish for a thousand more wishes.

What are you looking for a boyfriend? I’m looking for someone like Justin Timberlake, or Justin Timberlake himself. He’s cute, funny, was in *NSYNC, his hair is perfect

Favorite color(s): pink and glitter

What’s the worse pick-up line you’ve heard from a guy? Oh, there’s so many! “I lost my number, can I have yours?” or “There’s a party in my pants, you’re invited” (my ex-boyfriend said this to me, but that’s not how he got me because it didn’t work). Also, guys have looked down at their pants and looked at me and said “It’s pretty big” or “My pants are tight”.