Evan Levent ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

Evan Levent

Class of 2015

Major: Finance & Accounting Double Major

Hometown: Rockville, MD

Activities: Co-President of the Club Basketball Team, and he likes to paint!

Who’s your Celeb Crush: “I’d have to say Jessica Alba.”

What’s the sweetest thing that you’ve ever done for a girl?: “I made a painting and gave it to her as a birthday present.”

What’s a quote that you live by?: “You miss 100% of the shots that you don’t take.”

What was your worst date experience?: “I got stomach sick at the restaurant, and had to call it a night! Haha.”

If you had to watch a chick flick with a girl, which one would it be and why?: “Eat, Pray, Love—because there’s food involved, of course!”

What is your proudest accomplishment in life thus far?: “It’s probably having continued success and personal growth at Maryland, and meeting so many great friends and mentors along the way.”

What are the most attractive traits in a woman?: “Definitely a woman that has a sense of humor…someone who likes to exercise, and a smart woman of course.”

What should a girl do to get your attention?: “Just be inviting to a conversation and we can take it from there.”

Jaclyn is so excited to be a campus correspondent with Her Campus! She is a sophomore at the University of Maryland, double majoring in Journalism and American Studies. Jaclyn hopes to work as an editor at a magazine in the future. She loves following fashion, attending concerts, traveling, and photographing the world around her.