This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marshall chapter.

Before you eat your feelings out over boy trouble, put down the ice cream and pick up your iPod! There’s nothing better to get over that dumb stress than a few good jams. These 3 songs are all about the girls and good times, so call them up and forget about the guys for the night! You’ll feel a lot better after.

Santigold – “Girls” 

“If you got no boys, might be your lucky day.” Santigold sings in this 808-bumpin power track. It’s sure to get you thuggin’ out and forget all about those dumb boys! Besides, who needs them when you’ve got your girls?

Beyoncé – “***Flawless”

Beyoncé. What more do I need to say? This track is all about that feminine empowerment Bey has come to stand for.

Holychild – “Best Friends”

Holychild comes at you with playful bells and smashing guitars in this overbearing, kind of cheesy party jam! Though the chorus sounds like it belongs in some Disney Channel movie, you’ll quickly be chanting along and thrashing all over the room. 

Will Kuria is a graphic design major at Marshall University. He likes weird electronic music, bad haircuts, and doesn't really do anything with his life.