The Funniest F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Episodes From Each Season

If there’s anything that can solve the stress of looming midterms, the impending doom of cold weather, and quickly-approaching cloudy skies, it’s a F.R.I.E.N.D.S. marathon. Instead of binge-watching an entire season in order, why not spice up your life and get ready for a great laugh! Watching the funniest episode from each season is guaranteed to put you in a better mood and to get your mind off those responsibilities you’re avoiding (come on, we know you are). Here’s my list!

(Not ranked in order of funny-ness, but nonetheless very important).

1. Season 1: The One With All the Poker

2. Season 2: The One With the Princess Leia Fantasy

3. Season 3: The One With the Flashback

4. Season 4: The One With the Wedding Dresses

5. Season 5: The One Where Everybody Finds Out

6.  Season 6: The One With Unagi

7. Season 7: The One With the Nap Partners

8. Season 8: The One With the Rumor

9. Season 9: The One in Barbados, Part 2

10.  Season 10: The One with Ross’ Tan

So, there you have it. Prepare to curl up in bed with a cup of coffee (sadly, not from Central Perk) and laugh your butt off, all the while avoiding any sense of being a responsible adult. Enjoy!

(All photo credit can be attributed to Google Images.)

Ellie Debelak

Marquette '20

Hi everyone! I'm a Marquette student studying biomedical engineering (and spending my free time in my pajamas and a scrunchie, writing about my awkward life). I love writing about things that are interesting to me, from how to survive when your life is falling apart to the best brownie frosting recipe that ever existed. I can't wait to share what I write with everyone!