This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marquette chapter.

The temperature is dropping. The leaves are changing. Time to embrace the season of fall! Even though it is finally hitting us that summer is in fact coming to an end, there are so many reasons to look forward to preparing for the chillier seasons ahead!

Cuddling

Summer flings are a thing of the past – it’s time for cuffing season to begin! Nothing is more fun than cozying up to a blanket with that special someone. Use the weather as an excuse to make your move this fall season ;)

PSL and More

This is practically a fall staple that is always highly anticipated when the season comes around. You can finally resort back to drinking warmer beverages without worrying about sweating while sipping.

Fall Scents

Although candles are used all year round, fall is known to be the season with the best scents. Stock up at your local Bath and Body Works today!

SpOoKy Movies

I love to find any excuse to watch scary movies, but this time of year, in particular, makes it that much more acceptable. No better time to scare yourself than the season of sPoOks.

Halloween Season

You are never too old to play dress up and pretend to be something you are not. Dress up with friends or go solo – either way this is the most fun holiday to celebrate with friends!

Layers, Layers, and More Layers

Gives you an excuse to cozy yourself up in sweaters and jackets that make it feel like you have a blanket wrapped around you everywhere you go. Who wouldn’t want that?

Fall Festivities

From going to your local pumpkin patch, apple orchard, haunted houses and hay rides – there are plenty of ways to occupy your time outside even when it is getting chillier!

Fashion, girly, outgoing, is the game, and Diana Banzon is the name! I'm a a small town girl from Rochester, Minnesota living it up in the big city of Milwaukee. I gravitate toward living a life full of creativity, which correlate to my Public Relations major under the Communication School at Marquette.
i write sometimes, check it out!