Fall Fashion Finds Under $25

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marquette chapter.

September 22 marked the first day of Fall, and lo and behold, it actually feels like Fall in Milwaukee. It’s time to trade in those distressed high-waisted shorts for some distressed high-waisted jeans. Here is your go-to guide for your perfect fall fashion on a college-friendly budget. 

Weather notice: it is now acceptable to break out any and all chunky sweaters. Washed-out hues are all the rage nowadays, so don’t be afraid to go all out. Pair your distressed dark wash jeans with a black or forest green sweater. 

Target Women’s High-Rise Destructed Mom Jeans – Wild Fable™ Black Wash $22 

Have an oversized sweater that fits just a little off? Quick tip: Roll your sleeves over 1-2 times and tuck the the front of your sweater in slightly, leaving the rest out. This will make your sweater a bit more fitting while maintaining the right amount of slouch your outfit needs to give just the right touch to your curves. 

If you’re looking to step up your fashion game while keeping the comfort, look no further. Striped palazzo pants are the easiest articles of clothing to dress up or down. Set aside your beloved leggings and channel your inner Cali-goddess sense of fashion. 

Forever 21 Striped Palazzo Pants $22.90 

Grab your favorite vintage band t-shirt and some sneakers and you’re golden. Cover up with a jean jacket and walk through campus in style. 

With this guide and simple tips you’re bound to make heads turn all Autumn long in just a few simple steps! 

Yesenia Ortega

Marquette '19

Cats & Oprah Enthusiast
Emma McDevitt

Marquette '20

Hello, I am Emma McDevitt! I am a Junior at Marquette University and studying Marketing & Advertising.