This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

Love music and looking for some new (or old) songs to rock out to? No worries, we have you covered! 

1. “Never Be The Same” by Camila Cabello. Not only is this song sure to get stuck in your head, but it’s also totally fun and has a really different sound. All of Camila’s new music is amazing, but this is definitely one of her best songs yet. 

2. “Island in the Sun” by Weezer. Honestly, who doesn’t love this song?! If you don’t already have this song downloaded to your Spotify playlist, fix that pronto. You won’t regret it. 

3. “New Years Day” by Taylor Swift. Though Taylor’s latest album is undeniably different from the rest of her music, Tay’s old sound is most recognizable in this soft ballad-esque song. Pretty! 

4. “On The Loose” by Niall Horan. Loved Niall in One Direction, and still loving Niall solo? This song is totally for you. He recently even released an alternate version of this jam, so be sure to give it a listen (or a hundred). 

5. “September” by Earth Wind Fire. This song is such a jam, if you don’t already have it on your phone, download it immediately! This song will make you want to get up and dance!