Campus Cutie: Sean Mullen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

Name: Sean Mullen

Grade: Class of 2017

Hometown: Southbury, CT

Major: Finance

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Describe yourself in three words: Confidence is everything.

Fun fact about you that not many people know: My family has always owned our own chickens.

Favorite band/musician? Death Cab for Cutie

On-Campus Activities/Positions: Secretary of the Theta Delta Chi Fraternity, Co-founder and Vice President of the Marist Club Golf Team and Vice President of the Class of 2017.

What do you love about Marist? The people. Everyone said college was a hard transition, but with the awesome people Marist accepts here, no one has trouble-finding friends.

Hobbies? I love to golf and just being around friends as much as possible.

Are you a dog person or a cat person? Dog, absolutely.

Turn ons? Curly hair, blue eyes, sense of humor.

Turn offs? Arrogance.

Dream job? Investment Banker.

What three things would you want with you if you were stuck on a desert island?  Cell phone, a ball and my bed.

If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Salmon and rice, I could live on that stuff.

Celebrity crush? Jennifer Aniston, she doesn’t age.

Man Crush? Aaron Rodgers.  I’m a life long Packers fan, the guy can throw and he knows how to have fun.

Go-to karaoke song? Well when its syllabus week, friends get back together to go out so I’ve got to go with “The Boys are back In Town.”

Where can we find you on a Friday night? Either Darby’s or the fraternity house.

just another cheesecake enthusiast.