7 Signs You’re Ready for Winter Break: As Told by Grey’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

It’s that time of the year again. Finals are fast approaching and the last week of classes is here. Which means lots and lots of studying, UGH. And all you can think about is the holiday season and being home in your bed. Its probably the worst 2 weeks of the semester because all you want to do is hang with your friends before you go home for a month and not study and write papers. But alas, finals week has arrived once again. So, what better way to express how you are feeling about finals and winter break than through some Grey’s Anatomy gifs and pics?

1.  You find yourself running through campus singing only Holiday Music instead of focusing on your work.

2.  You’re obsessed with the Marist Christmas Tree and you take the time to take a picture of it everyday, and then you have to race to class to avoid being late.

3.  You’ll do anything to get out studying for finals because you are SO over this semester.

4. When you finally do start studying you realize you know nothing, and you just want to go to sleep.

5. As you’re studying, all you can think about is all of the Netflix binging you’ll be doing.

6. You start decorating your house on campus with as many Christmas decorations as possible.

7. All you want is to be home in your own bed.

Briana is a Mathematics-Adolescent Education Major who enjoys singing, acting, photography, and her fair share of fashion!