5 Winter Wardrobe Must Haves

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

Although this hasn’t been a particularly chilly fall season, winter is going to hit hard and before you know it, the campus will be painted white so you better get ready. To assure you don’t get caught off guard this winter season, be sure to have these 5 winter wardrobe must haves!

1. Sherpa Lined Jean Jacket- Levi’s, $128

The denim trend has been sweeping the country recently so make sure you

have a warm jean jacket waiting for you in your dorm room this winter!

2. Bean Boots- L.L. Bean, $135

Bean boots are an absolute winter essential that are both fashionable and

functional so make sure you aren’t walking to class without this staple

item!

3. Blanket Scarves- Macy’s, $28.50

Wrap em, loop em, drape em, whatever you do just wear them! You will not regret stocking up on these oversize scarfs that can be worn multiple ways!

4. Over the Knee Boots- DSW, $70

A little bit of a switch up from the classic riding boot which stops at the knee. These over the knee boots make a statement and improve any winter look!

5. Turtlenecks! Turtlenecks! Turtlenecks!- Zara, $29.90

Layering is your friend in the winter so you can never go wrong with a turtleneck. From sweaters to long sleeves, turtlenecks and winter go together like peanut butter and jelly so be sure to pick some up at your next trip to the mall!

Hi everyone, my name is Alina DiMella and I am a Freshman at Marist College. I'm from North Salem, New York which is a small town on the edge of Westchester County. At Marist I will be a double major in Fashion Merchandising and Business Administration!
Sarah Dorothy Lynch is a junior at Marist College studying Journalism and Public Relations with a passion for writing, travel, and bread (all varieties). If she ever met Emma Stone, she would likely keel over.